Den 18-20 september är det ett retreat i Tyskland, läs mer i den bifogade anmälningsblanketten.
Klicka här för att ladda ner formuläret: Anmälningsformulär retreat i Bacharach-Tyskland 2015
OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS – REGION 9 ENGLISH LANGUAGE SERVICE BOARD – ANNUAL RETREAT
18th – 20th September 2015
‘Progress not perfection’
Registration form one – to be filled in by attendees GENERAL INFORMATION
Held at Burg Stahleck Youth Hostel (Jugendherberge), a beautiful fairy-tale castle above the town of Bacharach on the Rhine River. Retreat activities start Friday evening and last until Sunday lunchtime. All meetings and activities are in English.
Please Note there are SERVICE Positions at the retreat. ARE YOU WILLING TO CHAIR A MEETING OR DO SERVICE? PLEASE LET US KNOWJ
- ♥ Registration fee for retreat activities: € 10,00 (must be paid by all attendees)
- ♥ Room & full board at the castle for the weekend: € 59,00GENERAL INFORMATION about the HOSTEL
- ♥ The rooms hold up to 6-8 people. There are no single or double rooms available.
- ♥ Bed linens are provided but you must bring your own towel.
- ♥ Food is typical “youth hostel cuisine”, and is served buffet style with a vegetarian option.Unfortunately the hostel is unable to accommodate food choices beyond that. Please ask if the hostel you need more information about the types of food usually served.REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- ♥ STARTING DATE REGISTRATION IS 1 MAY 2015
- ♥ Registration fees are non-refundable, but youcan ask someone else to take your place
- ♥ Registration is complete when we have received your form and registration fee
- ♥ DEADLINE FOR ROOM REGISTRATION IS
1st JULY 2015 : You need to have sent in your registration form and sent payment for your room
PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION
PLEASE DO NOT REPLICATE THIS FORM for registrtation forms PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
FURTHER ACCOMODATION OPTIONS
Single and double rooms are not available, so if you do not wish to share with others, we recommend booking a room in a hotel in town. If you do not want to stay at the hostel (or if you
wish to register later), there are several other hotels in the town of Bacharach (the castle is a 15-30 minute walk up the hill from the town). You will still need to pay the € 10 registration fee.
For more information on rooms and hotels in Bacharach, please contact: Rhein-Nahe Tourist Board
Address: Rhein-Nahe Touristik e.V. Bacharach, Oberstasse 45, 55422 Bacharach Tel: 06743/919303 Fax: 06743/919304
Email: email@example.com Web: www.bacharach.de
Please fill out the form below if you want to register for the Bacharach Retreat. Send this form (or all the requested information) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1) After you have registered by e-mail, you will receive a confirmation e-mail of your registration
- 2) The Treasurer of the retreat will then send you a form with the account details for you to pay for the retreat
- 3) Please make all payments by bank transfer to the account (account number will be provided once you have registered)
- 4) When making your payment please include your name so the reference will look like the following example: Bacharach 2015 JANE
- 5) Money must be in the account by July 1st
Information packs (directions, program, etc.) will be sent out to registered participants
approximately 6 weeks before the retreat (mid-August).
Any questions? Please contact: email@example.com
Please tell people at your meeting about this retreat and forward this information to your program friends who might be interested.
PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION